An entrepreneur is someone who conceives and nurtures his idea from a thought to an empire. Preoccupied by several thoughts, he often finds it difficult to keep a track of a million different tasks. As a start-up founder, it is exhorted to be up-to-date on the current trend in the market in order to avoid the start-up’s downfall in its early stage. All a founder needs are the following 25 apps on his/her device to refer and stay updated all the time.
- Slack – When your team needs to kick off a project, hire a new employee, deploy some code, review sales contract, finalize next year’s budget, measure an A/B test, plan your next office opening, and more, Slack has it all.
- Evernote – Organize your work by sharing notes; enhance your notes with links, checklists, tables, attachments, and audio recordings, and many more. With Evernote on your desktop and mobile devices, your notes are always with you and always in sync
- Primer – Primer is a fast, easy way to learn new digital marketing skills. They provide bite-sized lessons to do whenever you have 5 minutes free.
- Accompany – Accompany delivers all your people and company research right to you so you can be ready for anything.
5. Asana – Whether you are between meetings or in line for a latte, use Asana to quickly capture tasks, to-dos, reminders, and ideas. You can also get updates from your co-workers, organize work tasks and projects, or manage your to-do list for the day.
6. Barcode Generator and Reader – It is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System utilities category.
- Buffer – Buffer is an app that helps to manage your social media. It is a simpler way to schedule posts, track the performance of your content, and manage all your accounts in one place.
- Google MyBusiness – Your listing appears right when people are searching for your business or businesses like yours on Google search or Maps. Google MyBusiness makes it easy to create and update your lsiting so that you can stand out and bring customers in.
- Mindly – Mindly helps to organize your inner universe. It helps to give a structure to your thoughts, capture ideas, plan a speech or take notes.
10. Crowdfire – Crowdfire is super-smart marketing sidekicks that will help you grow online everyday. You can save tons of time by managing all your social media accounts from one place
- Google Analytics – Google Analytics is a mobile app that helps you to monitor your business on the go. With this app you can monitor real-time data, compare data ranges, etc.
- ShakeLaw – ShakeLaw is a way through which you can create your terms by answering a few questions, sign in-person or through e-mail and mobile signatures and send the invites to other parties on any device through the app.
13. Canva – Canva makes design simple for everyone. You can create designs for web or print. It is the most simplified way to create a beautiful and impactful design.
- Ripple – Search engines are designed to give you facts. Ripple specializes in giving you options, settle a debate, get answers in real-time and see what matters and weigh in yourself.
- Mail Chimp – MailChimp helps to create and send e-mails, manage subscribers, and stay on top of your marketing, all from your mobile device.
- Sprightly – This app promises an easy way for smaller businesses to quickly create and design excellent content.
- KineMaster – KineMaster is a full-featured video-editing app designed for professionals. With the ability to support multiple layers of video and multi-track audio, it has made video-editing an easy task for professionals with no technical background.
- Salesforce – Salesforce apps help sales, service and management access information and reports and take critical action anywhere, anytime.
- Square – It is the free point-of-sale app that gives you everything you need to run and grow your business. You can accept chip and PIN cards, contractless cards and mobile payments with a Square Reader.
- Hello Sign – This app makes it easy to sign a document on your device. From the creators of HelloFax, HelloSign is the simple and elegant way to scan, edit and sign you documents.
- List.ly – It is the simplest way to create, curate and publish useful lists. Collect links and media for research. Collaborate with friends. HSare your interests. Publish lists on your blog or website.
- Gusto (Quick Books) – With the best payroll for small business, Gusto makes it easy for you to pay your employees and take care of your team.
- Pushover – Pushover is a simple push notification service that integrates easily into web apps like IFTTT, network monitoring systems, shell scripts, and anything else that needs to send alerts to your mobile devices.
- Polaris Office – This app helps you to experience all-in-one complete office suite compatible with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe PDF.
- Coursera – This app provides access to more than 2,000 courses and specializations developed by 140+ of the best colleges and universities in the world, and advance your career or continue your education by mastering subjects from Python programming and data science to photography and music.